cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QN908xDK board won't connect with BLE dongle

Jump to solution
andrew_ha
Contributor III

bleDongle.pngHello, My BLE device shows up on my connectivity QTool but when I scan for devices, it cannot find the board. I followed section 7 of the quick start guide of UM11097, but it does not seem to be able to find the remote device.

Labels (1)
  • QN

0 Kudos
1 Solution
andrew_ha
Contributor III

Hello,

This was not the dk board's issue per say. The connectivity Qtool whitelisted the mac address of the dk board and that is why i could not find the dk board on the device panel to connect. By not whitelisting the mac address, I was able to find the dk board with no problem.

Thank you for your suggestion to try the IoT toolbox. I had eliminated that it was not a problem with my board by playing with the IoT toolbox.

Andrew Ha

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Do you press the button to start the board's advertise? 

You can also use our IOT tool box to detect if the board is advertising. 

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 days after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
andrew_ha
Contributor III

Hello,

This was not the dk board's issue per say. The connectivity Qtool whitelisted the mac address of the dk board and that is why i could not find the dk board on the device panel to connect. By not whitelisting the mac address, I was able to find the dk board with no problem.

Thank you for your suggestion to try the IoT toolbox. I had eliminated that it was not a problem with my board by playing with the IoT toolbox.

Andrew Ha

0 Kudos