QN908x BLE and USB together - linker script and startup file

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QN908x BLE and USB together - linker script and startup file

kishans
Contributor III

Am trying to club USB and BLE functionality into one  QN908x projects and able to do so in the source , compiler, assembler configuration section. But am not clear how to configure the linker file and startup file. 

Linker file : In the case of QN908x USB sample projects Linker scripts get dynamically generated  and in the BLE sample project linker script is pointed to QN908XC_connectivity.ld. Added the below section into the QN908XC_connectivity.ld apart from this everything else looks  vert similar

GROUP (
"libgcc.a"
"libc.a"
"libm.a"
"libcr_newlib_nohost.a"
)

And then used "startup_qn908xc.c" of USB example as a startup but this build resulted in 43 linker errors like "undefined reference to `__start_NVM_TABLE'".

After this tried "startup_QN908XC.S" of BLE example in the startup and the result was 53 errors , in that 43 errors which was reported earlier is also part in the later.

please guide me on the right way to config the linker script and the startup  source file. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies

kishansa
Contributor I

Thank you @nxf56274 for the link.

I was able to resolve the above mentioned issue by taking BLE project as the base and then adding USB project code into it. 
 Updated preprocessor and Heap memory. 

0 Kudos

nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Hope you can get some ideal in this link. Gesture

This document describe the usb hid.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 days after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos