QN908x ADC setup for PA00

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QN908x ADC setup for PA00

ankur_rathi
Contributor IV

I am using adc basic demo example code from SDK_2.x_QN908XCDK.
In this example code, the voltage is measured on PA08 but I want to measure across PA00.
I have modified the following code to measure voltage across PA00:
#define DEMO_ADC_CHANNEL 8 to 0
#define PIN0_IDX                         0u   /*!< Pin number for pin 0 in a port */
const uint32_t portA_pin0_config = (
    IOCON_FUNC1 |                                            /* Selects pin function 1 */
    IOCON_MODE_HIGHZ |                                       /* Selects High-Z function */
    IOCON_DRIVE_LOW                                          /* Enable low drive strength */
  );
  IOCON_PinMuxSet(IOCON, PORTA_IDX, PIN0_IDX, portA_pin8_config);

I tried to measure voltage across PA09-PA11 and I get correct value by modifications in the code wrt GPIO.
But, when I try the same with PA00 or with PA01, PA04 and PA05, I always gets the wrong value.
I tried with some modifications on adcConfigStruct and  adcSdConfigStruct, but to no success.
What is the difference between those set of pins and is their any different configuration for these pins.

I am using QN9080DK-V1.3 development board or this dev board has different setup for those pins.

Labels (1)
  • QN

0 Kudos
4 Replies

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

By any chance, have you tried using the config tools to achieve what you are looking for? Do you have the same behavior if you try using them? 

pastedImage_1.png

Regards, 
Estephania 

0 Kudos

ankur_rathi
Contributor IV

Hello Estephania,
Yes, I tried with the config tool also but to no success, its the same behavior.
I was thinking it maybe specific to dev board.
Are you also facing the same issue?

0 Kudos

ankur_rathi
Contributor IV

Can anyone from the NXP technical team verify this?
Or let me know what I am doing wrong.

0 Kudos

arpad_toth
Contributor II

Any update?

0 Kudos