QN9080SIP

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QN9080SIP

Contributor I

Hi! Can you tell me where to set the server and client in the program?   Because there is only a client and no server on my device, the connection is always automatically disconnected. In the case of only client, how to set the connection?

thank you very much!

0 Kudos
13 Replies

nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I am not sure what do you mean. The device can play the role as device and client.

The example 'wireless_uart' has the usage of this two role. If you still have the question, please describe it in detail such as which sdk and ide you use. 

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 days after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

Contributor I

Hello

the situation is like this: I hope the development board Bluetooth can only be used as a server, because if the development board is used as a client, then my device(smartphone) needs a server, but there is no server on my device. This causes the connection to always be disconnected. So how can I modify the program to connect successfully?

thank you very much

0 Kudos

nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Except the wireless_uart, the example only plays role as client or server. They won't play as other role automatically. I am not sure why your device will change its own function.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 days after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

Contributor I

hi

When establishing a connection, the development board will query whether my device has a client and a server. It must have both to successfully connect. If one of them is missing, it will automatically disconnect. Now my device has only client API but no server API, so I can't connect the development board.

thank you!

0 Kudos

nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Which example do you use? Which phone app do you use? The development board will query the device? what device?

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:

0 Kudos

Contributor I

HI

I use wireless_ uart。 I'm not using apps, I'm using web pages. It's just that the Bluetooth on the web page lacks the server API, which leads to the connection failure all the time.

thank you !

0 Kudos

nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I am not sure where you get the webpage. It looks like your webpage has some problem. The develoment board won't check if your webpage has the server or client. The board start broadcasting as server and your phone connect to it. After that, the phone request the server's characteristic. Then they can communicate. Have you used our iot tool box to test? http://d.firim.pro/fgx5

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:

0 Kudos

Contributor I

hi

Yes, I have tested it with IOT box. There is no problem with the development board. This is really a problem with the web page because it lacks the server API. So I want to ask how to connect with the development board when there is only client API on mobile phone or web page.

thank you!

0 Kudos

nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

If the problem is on your webpage, sorry, I can't help you. I do not have the experience about the webpage programming.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:

0 Kudos

Contributor I

hi

Excuse me, in wireless_uart_freertos , where is the program to connect the development board to the device?

thank you!

0 Kudos

nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

If mcu is server. The host stack(invisible to us ) will inform the mcu using App_HandleHostMessageInput.

This function will call BleApp_ConnectionCallback.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:

0 Kudos

Contributor I

~%7ABXE[}_$~K]1Z$O~@~1Y.pngHI,I want to set these pins to low level in the program. What should I do?

thank you!

0 Kudos

Contributor I

hi

Excuse me, I can modify the program of the development board to connect it with my web page (no server API)

thank you!

0 Kudos