QN9080SIP:"configure gatt server".How to configure GATT for other software except NRF?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QN9080SIP:"configure gatt server".How to configure GATT for other software except NRF?

Contributor I

C97068AB5139643E6F815AEC2A038EF6.jpgThank you for taking the time to answer my questions.

When qn9080 is connected with NRF software, it needs to manually configure "GATT server", and the connection with other soft will be automatically disconnected; similarly, with the bracelet of Bluetooth 5.0, it can be connected with other software and can be used normally without automatic disconnection.

so I want to ask,what is the special function of "configure GATT server" in the use of Bluetooth? Is it indispensable? Is it necessary to query the UUID to communicate?  If so, how can we make other software connect with it and keep running?程序.png

0 Kudos
1 Reply

nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

At first, please use two board to do the test of GATT. You should make sense of how this two device works. 'configure gatt server' is used to test the gatt server. In common, we do not use the phone as server. The phone always roles as client. Because server is used to provide the data. and the client shows the data. As to multiple connection, the device don't support by default. You have to realize it by yourself. You can refer the attachment. One for client, one for server.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 days after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos