QN9080 AoA demo

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QN9080 AoA demo

jictannu
Contributor III

I got this document: QN9080 AoA positioning demo system_Rev1.0.pdf. However, I can not find this demo in QN908XC/QN908XCDK SDK. Where could I find this demo?

Labels (2)
7 Replies

anthony_huereca
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

The demo was developed strictly as a proof of concept. No support or software is available for AoA on the QN9080 at this time. 

-Anthony 

0 Kudos

Contributor I

Does NXP have a time schedule to support AOA
?

Can you provide the materials of this proof-of-concept demo?

0 Kudos

anthony_huereca
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

There are no plans to support AoA or other localization on the QN9080 at this time.

However there is limited support of localization on the KW36 family using time of flight. There is no demo software available in the SDK, but there are APIs are available to access the hardware. See this Community Post: https://community.nxp.com/thread/501844 and this training material for the KW36: https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-341844 

-Anthony 

0 Kudos

Contributor I

“QN9080 AoA positioning demo system_Rev1.0.pdf. ‘’    Can you share this document with me?   I am also very interested in AOA....

my email   1036894850@qq.com   ,thanks!

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Could you please help me with the source of this document ? So I can investigate more about this and check if there is an example available? The files was temp orality removed meanwhile as this it's currently not on our web page.

Regards,

Estephania

0 Kudos

jictannu
Contributor III

Hello Estephania,

I got this document from others, so I am sorry that I have no idea about the source. Could you tell me is there any demo/example for AoA?

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Could you please help me with the "others" sources ? I'm checking  this , but it will help me to know where did you get the file from.

Regards,
Estephania

0 Kudos