QN9080-001-M17-data type mismatch

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QN9080-001-M17-data type mismatch

Contributor I

HI.     

Using uint8_ T to customize an array, which will result in data type mismatch and pointer offset beyond the bounds. How to modify this?串口流更新2+修改.png修改后警告.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies

nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

2D array is not necessary. 1D is enough. The usage of pointer has some problem. BTW, I have to say that this is the C language question, not the mcu question.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 days after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

Contributor I

I've solved this C language problem, but this array can't be automatically sent to my mobile phone. Isn't this function used to send air data? Why can't my phone receive it?

0 Kudos

nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

The data you send is not the string or char. Try to initial a array that has the alphabet.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 days after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos