QN9080-001-M17-BLE-Data transmission

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QN9080-001-M17-BLE-Data transmission

Contributor I

Hi.

In a bracelet, I connect 001-m17 to another chip (LORA), which transmits my location information to 001-m17. I want to read this information through my mobile phone. Which part of the program should I modify. Thank you!

项目工程文件.png

0 Kudos
9 Replies

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

By any chance could you please provide more details on which buffer are you referring to ? Are you using the UART ? SPI? I2C ? the more details you can provide the better.

Regards,
Estephania

0 Kudos

Contributor I

HI

I use UART to realize the data exchange between LORA and QN9080-001-m17-BLE. As shown in the figure, pin16 (TXD) and pin17 (RXD) are the corresponding pins. Which variable does 001-M17 assign to the received data exchanged by pin16 and pin17?

数据传输引脚.png

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Could you please help me check the following ?

BleApp_ReceivedUartStream(deviceId, pServerEvent->eventData.attributeWrittenEvent.aValue,
pServerEvent->eventData.attributeWrittenEvent.cValueLength);

Regards,

Estephania

0 Kudos

Contributor I

HI

YES,I found this function. I want to know if the location information of LORA is stored here? And how to send it to the mobile phone? And what program should I add to send this information to my mobile phone.

蓝牙应用-GATT服务回调 (2).png蓝牙应用接收串口流函数体.1.png

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Please check the documentation mentioned previously for the usage of the stack and the serial manager. You can also use this as a base as you can find here some flow to receive a message trough the wireless uart, then this gets sent by CAN .

Regards,
Estephania

0 Kudos

Contributor I

Hello, I want to add an array in the program, set a certain time interval, each time will send a pair of data to the mobile phone, how to modify the code? thank you!

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

As this is a different query for the original one, could you please help us submitting a new thread with the new questions ? This is so it has more order and it is also visible with the new questions.

Could you please help us submitting a new thread with the new questions ?

Regards,

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

I would recommend you to first understand a little more on how Bluetooth Low Energy works , you can check this training sessions for a better understanding on the matter.

You will need to make sure that you want to have the Wireless UART profile, this is a custom profile by NXP, so you will need to develop this as well from your application side , if you create a custom profile you can check this : 

How to create a Custom Profile-Server

How to create a Custom Profile - Client

Also it will depend on how will you connect your LoRA device to the QN9080SIP, if you are using I2C you can check the serial manager , you can check this document , while the drivers are not the same for the KW41Z and the QN9080, you can use it as a base to understand the main usage of the serial manager in the Bluetooth LE stack.

Regards,
Estephania

0 Kudos

Contributor I

Thank you for your answer.

Pin16 and pin17 are used to receive and send data with Lora. I have a question. Which variable does 001-M17 assign to the received data?

数据传输引脚.png

0 Kudos