cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QN902x and CLRC663 + read/write S50?

Contributor I

Hello!

The solution I use is the following link:
https://www.nxp.com.cn/design/development-boards/freedom-development-boards/mcu-boards/clev6630ard-n...

The firmware program of this solution can only read and write the Ntag21x series tags of the 14443-3A protocol. I now want to be able to read the S50 tags. Can this function be realized?

I downloaded this script file, mifare_reader.jcf.zip, how can I use this so that I can read and write S50 tags?
This problem has troubled me for a week. I hope you can help me solve this problem. Thank you very much!

0 Kudos
3 Replies

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

It will depend , which protocol is the one that you tags are using ?

The CLRC663 has multiple examples that you can adapt to your implementation , still,  you will need to add that to the Bluetooth LE example implantation.

You can check in this link the protocols supported by the CLRC663 .

Regards ,

Estephania

0 Kudos

Contributor I

Hello!

The example I downloaded from the official is SW4822.rar. The default in this example is the 14443-3A protocol, which supports reading and writing operations on Ntag213 tags. This is no problem.

I now hope to be able to read and write to the MIFARE Classic EV1 1K (MF1S50) card. The case I downloaded cannot achieve this function.

CLRC663 has multiple examples, how do I adjust? Then the Bluetooth LE example is implanted. Realize the function I want.

Thank you very much!

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

The best approach that i can recommend you to check is to check the NFC Reader Library | NXP , there you will find several examples for the CLRC663, also you can check the Using the RC663 without library 

You will need to adapt the SW4822 and add the support for this technology.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Estephania

0 Kudos