Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proof of NT3H2111W0FHK not actively transmitting

Jump to solution
Sikuu
Contributor I

Hi,

We are in the finishing stages of our FCC and ISED certifications. We got asked from a certification body for a document that proves that the NT3H2111W0FHK is never actively transmitting anything. Or a description of how it communicates without active transmission. Do you have any document for this? Or are you able to provide any help regarding this issue?

Best regards,

Simo

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Sikuu ,

I think the data sheet for this product may help with, especially the Fig . 1. Please kindly refer to https://www.nxp.com.cn/docs/en/data-sheet/NT3H2111_2211.pdf for more details.

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Sikuu ,

I think the data sheet for this product may help with, especially the Fig . 1. Please kindly refer to https://www.nxp.com.cn/docs/en/data-sheet/NT3H2111_2211.pdf for more details.

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos