Problem building JN-AN-1218 for LPCXpresso

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem building JN-AN-1218 for LPCXpresso

aucheekit
Contributor I

Greetings, I am trying to build the JN-AN-1218 application note with LPCXpresso and JN-SW-4270 SDK. System I use is Windows 7, the version I use is as stated below,
JN-AN-1218-v1008

JN-SW-4270-Zigbee 3.0-v1841

LPCXpresso_7.9.2_493

Other than LPCXpresso, all the above file is the latest and recommended version i can download from NXP where the LPCXpresso version were also recommended by the release note of the application note. I was unable to build the source code due to some problem as stated in the build console log attached. I have try to clean the project before building and there seems to be some file unreachable by compiler due to directory conflict. Is there any way to further solve this problem?

FYI, the application note JN-AN-1229 ZBPro-application-template can be successfully build, the workspace and the procedure I took for building both file is the same. Do feel free to request for additional information if I have missed out any. Thanks

1 Reply

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Chee,

Please be sure that your project is located in the next path.C:\NXP\LPCXpresso_7.9.2_493\lpcxpresso\workspace

Unfortunately, the JN5179 is not supported for the mass market. Please get in contact with your Local Sales or your Distributor.

Regards,

Mario