cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Peer to peer communication

motog
Contributor III

Hello,

I have designed my custom board using PN7362 IC for door access project and it is working properly. Now I want to communicate with other board using peer to peer mode. So you can please guide me how to do that. Are there any reference manual which I can refer to?? I have also searched the community but found nothing useful.

0 Kudos
8 Replies

motog
Contributor III

When I running Ex3_NFCForum example I'm getting following error(file attached). I tried to refer ph_status.h file, but the error code mentioned is not there! Can you please tell what does it means? 

0 Kudos

fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

The NFC reader library provides software example for this mode but only to interact with another NXP evaluation board which you may take as a reference for your
specific implementation.

For the library please kindly refer to the link.

URL:https://www.nxp.com/design/designs/nfc-reader-library-software-support-for-nfc-frontend-solutions:NF....

Have a nice day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

motog
Contributor III

I have downloaded the library, but was not able to identify which example should be used for this.

If you could please tell me which example to be used?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos

fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Thanks for your information. For the detail information you will find it as the link.

URL:https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/user-guide/UM10913.pdf.

Hope it help you.

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

motog
Contributor III

Thank you for your reply. I have one more doubt.

I'm using PN7362 IC for my application, but the readme.txt file says it is not applicable for pn7362 ic. So will I be able to use this example?

And what does "until activation" which is given in braces means?? Do I need Doc store access for that?

0 Kudos

fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Yes. The library is OK for the product.

>> what does "until activation" which is given in braces means?? Do I need Doc store access for that?

Would you please provide the detail and I will check it if need the Docstore access.

Note:

0 Kudos

motog
Contributor III

@fangfang  I'm still stuck at the above part. It would be really helpful if you could provide some information regarding it.

0 Kudos

motog
Contributor III

I have added the img.

Can you please tell what does the error mentioned means(nfc_forum.png file)? I am not able to find anything related to it.

0 Kudos