cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Peer to peer (P2P) function of PN5190

nguyencuong0502
Contributor I

Hello everyone, 
I have a few questions about the peer to peer (P2P) function of PN5190.

I have a PN5190 EVK but don't know how to use it to activate the feature and test with a smartphone. Can you help me to demo this feature, using EVK and with cockpit or another app?
Also, I see on PN5190 EVK not connecting pins VTUNE1, VTUNE2, I see in AN11740-PN5180_Antenna_design_guide there is mention of P2P feature if connect pins ANT1, ANT2, do I need to connect them or rework any hardware other ?

Best Regards,
Viet Cuong
1 Reply

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @nguyencuong0502 ,

The attached readme file with the demo of "NfcrdlibEx3_NFCForum_mcux" is some kind of P2P mode demo guide, and there is no need to set up the hardware, the VTUNE1/2 pins are not related with the P2P function at all, they output the ref voltage of the DAC for tuning purpose in some cases. Please kindly refer to PN5190's data sheet for more details.

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------