Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PNEV7462C Antenna Adaptation Measurement

Jump to solution
Pel
Contributor III

Hello NXP community,

I'm currently trying to modify the PNEV7462C to separate the antenna from the board with a cable (around 2 feet long).
To adapt the new system I'm following the NXP guide : 'PN7120 Antenna Design and Matching Guide' (https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN11564.pdf) I want to measure the impedance of my new matching circuit to adjust it. But with the EMC filter split by the probing vias, I don't know how to measure the new adaptation. To compare it with the old system I'd like to probe at the same place as the figure 9 in the 'PN7462 family Quick Guide' (https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/user-guide/UM10883.pdf) (Which is I think between the EMC filter and the uC).

Where and how can I measure the impedance of the antenna with my new matching circuit ?

Best regards.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @Pel .

Thanks for your information . I provided the information for the question via you submitted case. Please kindly check it.

Have a nice day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @Pel .

Thanks for your information . I provided the information for the question via you submitted case. Please kindly check it.

Have a nice day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos