Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PN5180 rx Staus register is null

Jump to solution
a_ivanov
Contributor II

Good day,

We are developing a project using the PN5180 in card emulation mode. The device is going into an Autocoll mode and the interrupt is working well. If I read the IRQ_STATUS register value I get 0x00000011 which means that IRQ_STATUS_RX_IRQ_MASK and IRQ_STATUS_CARD_ACTIVATED_IRQ_MASK are ON. The problem is when I try to read RX_STATUS register, to know how many bytes are in the buffer, I get 0x00. If I try to read the RX buffer anyway it returns me 0xC080.

Is it something wrong with the initial configuration? Can you please help me to resolve this?

Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @a_ivanov ,

We provide a card emulation demo in the project of "NfcrdlibEx8_HCE_T4T", you may fetch it from the latest NFC reader library for PN5180, for more details regarding receiving data, please kindly refer to phhalHw_Pn5180_Receive_Int() . 

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @a_ivanov ,

We provide a card emulation demo in the project of "NfcrdlibEx8_HCE_T4T", you may fetch it from the latest NFC reader library for PN5180, for more details regarding receiving data, please kindly refer to phhalHw_Pn5180_Receive_Int() . 

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos