Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PN5180 markings year code

Jump to solution
t-a-r
Contributor I

Hey all,

Is there any more information beyond the data sheet markings section (section #8) to betterexplain the year code of the 8-characters in line C?

Example, if we have a part with marking NSD145C, I read this as follows:

N: diffusion center code

S: assembly center code

RHF-2006 indicator

1: year code

45: week code

C: mask layout version

To be clear, I'm asking how to interpret the year code digit.  Does a '1' mean 2021?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Cheers--

0 Kudos
1 Solution
fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

About the detail marking code information please kindly contact the distributor who you ordered.

Hope it help you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
t-a-r
Contributor I

Additionally, we have some with markings NSD218C and NSD725C.  I'm assuming that the 7 is not 2027.  Is it 2017?

0 Kudos
fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

About the detail marking code information please kindly contact the distributor who you ordered.

Hope it help you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tags (1)
0 Kudos