显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

New: JN51xx Packet sniffing with Wireshark

2,677 次查看
leemitchell
Contributor I

Hi All,

I got frustrated with the lack of support for wireshark with JN51xx sniffers, so I wrote:

a) A command line sniffer server, available here: https://github.com/Codemonkey1973/JN51xx-802.15.4-Sniffer-Server

Use this command line utility with an eval board or module programmed with the NXP sniffer binary provided in the SDK's. It will then send the received 802.15.4 packets encapsulated inside a UDP message to the IP address of your choice (127.0.0.1 by default).

b) Added support for the sniffer server packet encapsulation format to Wireshark. Any of the automated builds created after 1st Jan 2018 contain built in support for dissecting the messages from the command line sniffer server above.

www.wireshark.org/download/automated/

On windows you can either direct the UDP packets to your usual network interface, or find a guide on how to install the loopback adapter and sniff the packets on that at 127.0.0.1 (you will probably have to install npcap library instead of the usual pcap library if you want to do this.

Hope this is useful to someone! :smileyhappy:

Regards,

Lee

3 回复数

1,584 次查看
scotts
Contributor I

Pretty great! I had to send the traffic to an interface off the host to see it. I was able to filter easily using "wpan".

0 项奖励

1,584 次查看
bmathukiya
Contributor I

Amazing work dude. I really appreciate.

0 项奖励

1,584 次查看
augustbering
Contributor II

This is great, thank you!

0 项奖励