Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network key disabled

Jump to solution
jasonchiang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Under Beekit configuration, there is network key setup. If the value is set all 00s, the trust center will generate a random network key.

How to disable this network key setup ? As I would like to see ASDU data without any security. What kind of security key used in current default images under Zed1.6.5/Embedded/KW24D512TwrHa/

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AngelC
Senior Contributor I

Dear Tzyy-Hong,

If you would like to modify the security settings of the images used in ZeD 1.6.5 you should first open the corresponding BeeKit solution file located in folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Freescale\ZeD 1.6.5\BeeKitSolutionFiles.

In this case it would be the ZigBeeHcApps_TWR_KW24D512_CB401.bksln or, ZigBeeHcApps_TWR_KW24D512_CB400.bksln depending in the codebase you have in BeeKit. Once open, you may see all of the projects in the right side under “Project explorer”, see image below:

Capture5.PNG.png

There you may click on “BeeStack” and change the stack profile to “No security with mesh routing – Stack Profile 2”.

IMPORTANT: Use this only for testing purposes. Real ZHA application may require security settings.

Regards,

AngelC

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AngelC
Senior Contributor I

Dear Tzyy-Hong,

If you would like to modify the security settings of the images used in ZeD 1.6.5 you should first open the corresponding BeeKit solution file located in folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Freescale\ZeD 1.6.5\BeeKitSolutionFiles.

In this case it would be the ZigBeeHcApps_TWR_KW24D512_CB401.bksln or, ZigBeeHcApps_TWR_KW24D512_CB400.bksln depending in the codebase you have in BeeKit. Once open, you may see all of the projects in the right side under “Project explorer”, see image below:

Capture5.PNG.png

There you may click on “BeeStack” and change the stack profile to “No security with mesh routing – Stack Profile 2”.

IMPORTANT: Use this only for testing purposes. Real ZHA application may require security settings.

Regards,

AngelC

0 Kudos