cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NXQ1TXH5 Internal FET protection

JbaleAlfa
Contributor II

Hi

I Having some trouble with the internal FETs blowing while in use with customers.

Has anyone had this problem?

Does anyone have any ideas on how to protect the FETs other than using 5V2 ESD diodes?

Any and all ideas would be helpful.

Regards Joe

0 Kudos
4 Replies

guoweisun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

That's difficult for protection internal FETs using outside components,unfortunately we  also don't have the solution.

For customer's issue need found more detail reason about how these FET failure then to solve it!

0 Kudos

JbaleAlfa
Contributor II

Yeah I Know

I'm trying to find out some more information from the customer but that may take some time.

Thanks for your help, if I receive any more information on this subject I will share it with you immediately.

Thanks again, Joe

0 Kudos

guoweisun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Which FET do your mean for this NXQ1TXH5?

0 Kudos

JbaleAlfa
Contributor II

There are 4 FETs inside the NXQ1TXH5 that form a full bridge for the wireless power coil.

One or more of these FETs blow short circuit while in operation out in the field with the customer.

I have been checking out the signals on the NXQ pins and I am not seeing anything that concerns me, but still units are blowing up in the field.

So, I was jus wondering if anyone has had this problem and are able to point me towards a solution?

Regards Joe

0 Kudos