NTAG 5 Development Board Kit configuration.

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

NTAG 5 Development Board Kit configuration.

跳至解决方案
381 次查看
sandeepud
Contributor II

NTAG 5 Link Development Board.

Hi Team,

Would like to know, the list of modifications done on the IC configuration while comparing with the production lot IC. 

While testing with NTP5332 based NTAG5 Link development kit board, its creating power but not up to 1.8V. But while testing with the development kit IC, its powering up easily to 1.8V. Is it because of any configuration change? The testing is done without any NXP application. Only by bringing the development board to an NFC antenna environment.

Regards,

Sandhu.

0 项奖励
1 解答
368 次查看
Fabian_R
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, sir

I appreciate your interest in our products.

It is possible that this power issue is due to either the configuration register of Energy harvesting (EH_CONFIG), specifically with EH_VOUT_V_SEL value, or it is possible that the Antenna design of your project.

Please keep in mind that 1.8 V is the default value and it is possible that the evaluation board is configured to another option.

For the first option please check section 8.1.3.18 Energy Harvesting settings. Table 53.

I hope this information may have been useful.

Best Regards,
Fabian

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
2 回复数
369 次查看
Fabian_R
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, sir

I appreciate your interest in our products.

It is possible that this power issue is due to either the configuration register of Energy harvesting (EH_CONFIG), specifically with EH_VOUT_V_SEL value, or it is possible that the Antenna design of your project.

Please keep in mind that 1.8 V is the default value and it is possible that the evaluation board is configured to another option.

For the first option please check section 8.1.3.18 Energy Harvesting settings. Table 53.

I hope this information may have been useful.

Best Regards,
Fabian
0 项奖励
359 次查看
sandeepud
Contributor II

Thanks a lot. Its working. Issue was 'power harvesting' register.

0 项奖励