NTAG 5 Development Board Kit configuration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NTAG 5 Development Board Kit configuration.

Jump to solution
sandeepud
Contributor II

NTAG 5 Link Development Board.

Hi Team,

Would like to know, the list of modifications done on the IC configuration while comparing with the production lot IC. 

While testing with NTP5332 based NTAG5 Link development kit board, its creating power but not up to 1.8V. But while testing with the development kit IC, its powering up easily to 1.8V. Is it because of any configuration change? The testing is done without any NXP application. Only by bringing the development board to an NFC antenna environment.

Regards,

Sandhu.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Fabian_R
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, sir

I appreciate your interest in our products.

It is possible that this power issue is due to either the configuration register of Energy harvesting (EH_CONFIG), specifically with EH_VOUT_V_SEL value, or it is possible that the Antenna design of your project.

Please keep in mind that 1.8 V is the default value and it is possible that the evaluation board is configured to another option.

For the first option please check section 8.1.3.18 Energy Harvesting settings. Table 53.

I hope this information may have been useful.

Best Regards,
Fabian

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Fabian_R
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, sir

I appreciate your interest in our products.

It is possible that this power issue is due to either the configuration register of Energy harvesting (EH_CONFIG), specifically with EH_VOUT_V_SEL value, or it is possible that the Antenna design of your project.

Please keep in mind that 1.8 V is the default value and it is possible that the evaluation board is configured to another option.

For the first option please check section 8.1.3.18 Energy Harvesting settings. Table 53.

I hope this information may have been useful.

Best Regards,
Fabian
0 Kudos
sandeepud
Contributor II

Thanks a lot. Its working. Issue was 'power harvesting' register.

0 Kudos