NFC-Bluetooth Low Energy support package

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFC-Bluetooth Low Energy support package

vince1
Contributor II

I have the QN9020 Mini Development Kit with the CLRC663 Add-on board.  I installed QBlue ISP Studio.  I have two requests:

1. Where do I get the “prj_nfc_multimarket.bin” binary in the NFC-Bluetooth Low Energy support package – shown in Section 3.3.1 (p 12) of UM11118 “NFC-Bluetooth Low Energy QuickStart Guide”.
  2. How do I request the "iOS Application" shared "on demand" in Section 4.2 (p15) of UM11118 “NFC-Bluetooth Low Energy QuickStart Guide”.

Thanks,

Vince

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

Muvit
Contributor I

Hello, i'm also looking for this binnary, to use the reader with ISO15693 tag. Where to download them ?

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience this might cause you, but he software requested is only available upon request through secure paths.

Regards ,

Estephania

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Could you please help me check the following web page ?

You can find the firmware download in this link.

Regards,

Estephania

vince1
Contributor II

Estephania,

Thanks for the link!  I could only find the project in the SW4822.zip file (no compiled binary files).  I need the NFC-BLE "binary file".

Can you provide the prj_nfc_multimarket.bin binary file -- described in Section 3.3.1 (p 12) of UM11118 “NFC-Bluetooth Low Energy QuickStart Guide”?

Also how do I request the "iOS Application" shared "on demand" in Section 4.2 (p15) of UM11118 “NFC-Bluetooth Low Energy QuickStart Guide”?

Regards,

Vince

0 Kudos