显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Module 2 in – 2 out [JN5169]

2,213 次查看
NgocHoangNguyen
Contributor II

Hi guy,

I having develop a product include On/off control for outputs of electrical devices (Support 2 inputs and 2 outputs). The output connects and controls electrical devices and the input is configurable as trigger signal for Rule/Scene/Calendar.

So I can use cluster ? Without Cluster On/Off. Thank you.

0 项奖励
12 回复数

2,184 次查看
Julián_AragónM
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @NgocHoangNguyen,

To create a custom cluster you need to define each of the ZCL structures. These structures contain endpoint definitions, cluster definitions, attribute definitions, addresses, attribute reporting configuration, response configurations and cluster instance data, as well as other configurations.

Yes, you can either utilize a custom cluster or select one from the ZigBee Cluster Library.

For the custom cluster, ZCL structures need to be defined with definitions as endpoint, cluster, attribute, addresses, attribute reporting, response configuration, among other configurations. You can look into more information about the ZCL structures in chapter 6 (ZCL Structures) of the ZigBee Cluster Library.

For reference, you can check the ZigBee 3.0: Adding Clusters, as it describes how to add additional clusters to the Router application.

Best regards, Julián

0 项奖励

2,180 次查看
NgocHoangNguyen
Contributor II

Thanks,

I can see Binary Input Cluster. So I can use it ? And how to it? 

I dont understand about  attribute of it

0 项奖励

2,172 次查看
Julián_AragónM
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @NgocHoangNguyen,

Please help me looking through the cluster's chapter (19.4 Binary Output) first, as it explains; structures, attributes, reporting, functions, enumerations, and some options to build the code. If something is not clear within the chapter, don't hesitate to ask!

Best regards, Julián

0 项奖励

2,163 次查看
NgocHoangNguyen
Contributor II

Hi ,

I try read Attribute but no see Attribute report. I have check and config on file reporting.c but receive not see Attribute report

NgocHoangNguyen_0-1669862560510.pngNgocHoangNguyen_1-1669862574113.png

0 项奖励

2,142 次查看
Julián_AragónM
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @NgocHoangNguyen,

I hope you are doing well; Firstly, could you help me check the application/program you are using implements the Binary Cluster? If not, requesting a read attribute will not return values. To implement the cluster, please revise the guide on implementing the Binary Cluster (19.4).

Chapter 2.3.5 also describes in detail how to poll the value of an attribute on the cluster.

I hope you find this helpful! Best regards, Julián.

0 项奖励

2,136 次查看
NgocHoangNguyen
Contributor II

Hi guy,

I have add Cluster Binary Input on app.zpscfg and app_reporting.c as below but only receive success (0x00) but not receive attribute report. I want to read attribute bPresentValue

NgocHoangNguyen_0-1670210771480.png

0 项奖励

2,116 次查看
Julián_AragónM
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @NgocHoangNguyen,

Please help me confirm you did include the file "BinaryInputBasic.h" into your project and follow the ZigBee Cluster Library chapter for this cluster, as well as chapter 19.3.3 (Attributes for Default Reporting), where it is explained default reporting for:

• bPresentValue
  • u8AttributeReportingStatus

Also please help me look into both chapters 19.3.4 Functions & 19.3.6 Compile-Time Options.

Chapter 19.3.4 describes the function utilized to create an instance of the cluster in an endpoint, and chapter 19.3.6 includes optional and global attributes to enable and define.

I hope you find this helpful. Best regards, Julián.

0 项奖励

2,111 次查看
NgocHoangNguyen
Contributor II

Hi ,

I have add include file BinaryInputbasic.h . And I call Initialisation as below but when I use ZGUIDE still not Atribute report . Please see help me ?

NgocHoangNguyen_0-1670381145119.png

In the file zcl_option.h  I have enable #define CLD_BINARY_INPUT_BASIC #define BINARY_INPUT_BASIC_SERVER

0 项奖励

2,103 次查看
Julián_AragónM
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @NgocHoangNguyen,

It seems the implementation and definitions are correct, so this problem may be because of something else. Could you please provide a sniffer log of your network in order to look into it? 

Best regards, Julián

0 项奖励

2,097 次查看
NgocHoangNguyen
Contributor II

Hi,

This is my log when I debug it . I read attribute response but It return default response . 

So how to resolve it ? Thanks 

NgocHoangNguyen_0-1670474210619.png

NgocHoangNguyen_1-1670474231635.png

0 项奖励

2,071 次查看
Julián_AragónM
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @NgocHoangNguyen,

Thank you for the images, could you please help me with a sniffer log (such as Wireshark or Ubiqua) of the network as well? This is to analyze and narrow down what is happening in the network and why is the cluster not returning attribute responses.

Best regards, Julián

0 项奖励

2,049 次查看
NgocHoangNguyen
Contributor II

Thank guy , I have resolved problem