Mesh tutorial or starting guide for KW24D512?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mesh tutorial or starting guide for KW24D512?

Jump to solution
pedroruizdiaz
Contributor II

Hi! I'm new with this board and with this forum!, in the past I already developed my projects with FRDM-K64F and now I have three KW24D512 thanks to my university, but I cannot find any mesh tutorial or guide (or some guy that could succesfully develop a mesh project) for this board. Do you know where I can find a clue to follow with this?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
josedanielpena
Contributor II

Hello Pedro, if you want to start with the KW2X series with Zigbee, you should start Looking for the Beekit Software. Download and Install it from the NXP Page. It contains a great quantity of documentation in pdf files accesibles via the Beekit Software. Start reading about Zigbee with the Drew Gislason's book "Zigbee Wireless Networking" (it is great, although a bit old).

Burn the examples of Home Automation in the TWR-KW2X boards and get a sniffer running with wireshark (Start with "Zigbee Application User's guide" in beekit documentation). After seeing some packages flying around, Start with the Zigbee Generic Application and the document "Beestack Application Development Guide" in the Beekit documentation.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
josedanielpena
Contributor II

Hello Pedro, if you want to start with the KW2X series with Zigbee, you should start Looking for the Beekit Software. Download and Install it from the NXP Page. It contains a great quantity of documentation in pdf files accesibles via the Beekit Software. Start reading about Zigbee with the Drew Gislason's book "Zigbee Wireless Networking" (it is great, although a bit old).

Burn the examples of Home Automation in the TWR-KW2X boards and get a sniffer running with wireshark (Start with "Zigbee Application User's guide" in beekit documentation). After seeing some packages flying around, Start with the Zigbee Generic Application and the document "Beestack Application Development Guide" in the Beekit documentation.

pedroruizdiaz
Contributor II

Thanks Jose! Your advice helped me a lot.

0 Kudos
jasonchiang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Try this : BeeKit Wireless Connectivity Toolkit|NXP

There are various protocol stacks inside.