cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MKW36Z512 can't debug for other the third BLE app

zhangxiwe
Contributor II

Hello!

Using your company's FDRM-KW36 development board, I can use the demo and & lt;kinetis BLE Toolbox>APP provided by the company to send and receive data, but by looking at the source code found that its RX and TX is a synthesis UUID, Now I have two questions:

1. if I want to use my own APP, can I just read or write with this UUID to achieve the purpose of interactive data?

2. if i want to use third party debugging tools, such as BLE debugging assistant, their read and write are for two different UUID, which how to modify on current demo wireless uart? Do we have the right demo source code here?

Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

1 Yes.

2 You have to create your own profile. Please refer this link. custom profile

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 days after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

zhangxiwe
Contributor II

Hello!

We now use NXP kinetisBLE ToolBox_6.app to connect and communicate with our devices, but using our own APP communication will prompt you to start connecting as shown in the figure-& gt; connection success-" connection disconnected, I don't know why? My device uses the same UUID : as kinetisBleToolBox : uuid_service_wireless_uart, 0xE0, 0x1C, 0x4B, 0x5E, 0x1E, 0xEB, 0xA1, 0x5C, 0xEE, 0xF4, 0x5E, 0xBA, 0x00, 0x01, 0xFF, 0x01

DEBUG mes

zhangxiwe_0-1610808567864.png

0 Kudos

zhangxiwe
Contributor II

Thanks very much!

0 Kudos