[MCUXpresso] how to find labtool from SDK for using IW416, 8987 etc... with RT1060 series

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[MCUXpresso] how to find labtool from SDK for using IW416, 8987 etc... with RT1060 series

bk_kim
Contributor I

Dear Support Team,

i am using NXP MCUXpresso v11.6.0 with RT1060 EVK + u-blox LILY-W1/JODY-W263/MAYA-W1. In the sdk, there are several example code. 

For RF Certificate as like Labtool, how can I use example code for replacement of Labtool? 

the example project is candidate with wifi_test_mode and wifi_cert. but thoes examples are using normal F/W which is different MFGbrige F/W. 

is there any plan for Labtool like example code based on MCUXpresso environment?

Thanks

BK

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

I truly apologize for the late response, for more guidance on how to use the RF test mode in the RT platform you can check the UM11442-NXP-Wi-Fi-and-Bluetooth-Demo-Applications-for-i.MX-RT-platforms-User-Guide which includes some explanation on how the demos work. Ar eyou looking into some specific command help ? 

About the second question , there are plans to have some implementation, still, we can't guarantee any delivery date for it.

I apologize for the inconvenience this might cause you.

Regards

0 Kudos