MCU Peripheral Wiki

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCU Peripheral Wiki

ignisuti_
Contributor IV

I was at the Freescale Technology Forum this year and heard mention of a peripheral wiki. Is this complete? If so, where is it? If not, when will it be complete?

I see a ton of features/peripherals in the Kinetis Reference Manuals. Although there are high level descriptions in there about the peripheral, I still don't have a clear understanding of when each one would be useful.

A good example of this are the timers. I'm currently using a KW2x MCU that has FlexTimers, Period Interrupt Timers, and Low Power Timers. The Periodic Timer has thus far done everything I needed it to do, but I keep thinking maybe one of the others would have some feature that would be better. A quick reference guide would greatly help me make those sort of decisions.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AngelC
Senior Contributor I

Hello Joe,

The MCU peripheral wiki is still under development and there is no exact date of release. In the mean time, you may refer to the Kinetis Peripheral Module Quick Reference for an overview of Kinetis K modules. These are very similar to KW2x family and might help clarifying your doubts. For KW2x code examples you may download BeeKit Wireless Connectivity Toolkit.

Link: http://cache.freescale.com/files/32bit/doc/quick_ref_guide/KQRUG.pdf

Regards,

AngelC

0 Kudos