cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kinetis Connectivity Software Version 1.0.2

petertoenz
Contributor II

Hello

I saw today that a new version 1.0.2 of the kinetis connectivity software is available and it is listet unter the KW40 processor. After the download and install of this framework I saw scared that it supports only the kw41 processor!!!

Will the kw40 processor be supportet in the future or can I use our board with the KW40 as a paperweight (The version #1.0.1 is realy unstable in the scope of establish a connection!)

Peter

PS: Sorry for my bad english!

Labels (2)
2 Replies

alex_yang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I just saw those two software, and I was so disappointed. The demo is so complicated.

they just playing their C techniques and build demo for their own, not the customers!. While the SDK2.0 it self’s driver example is better.

We only need the SIMPLEST driver API code to send and receive radio data, not their endless status machine, lots of global variables and OSA!.

0 Kudos

jasonchiang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

If you only need the SIMPLEST driver API code to send and receive radio data, SMAC protocol maybe can fit your requirement. Below is the SMAC path under Connectivity SW 1.0.2 folder. You can refer this SMAC. Hoping this helps.pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos