cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KW41Z ZigBee Write Attributes Response

alejandrovelez
Contributor III

Grettings,

I'm working with a KW41Z and MCUXpresso. I have a ZigBee router as server and a ZigBee end device as client. The end device as source sends an Write Attributes command to Zr  and I need to know if the Zr was able to receive correctly the Write Attributes command from Zed. I can check with sniffer that there is a Write Attributes Response and with no errors:

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

But I need to receive that indication in the client source (Zed)

ZigBee Cluster Library User Guide says:

The E_ZCL_CBET_WRITE_ATTRIBUTES_RESPONSE event is generated
when the parsing of an incoming ‘write attributes’ response message is
complete. This event is particularly useful following a write where all the
attributes have been written without errors since, in this case, no
E_ZCL_CBET_WRITE_INDIVIDUAL_ATTRIBUTE_RESPONSE events will be
generated.

But I can't see where this event is triggered (assigned only in vZCL_HandleAttributesWriteResponse function and this function is never called) and the Zed needs to check if the write attributes was succesful.

How can I achieve this??

Thanks

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Sebastian_Del_Rio
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Alejandro, I hope you're doing well!

According to the ZigBee Cluster Library document, the E_ZCL_CBET_WRITE_INDIVIDUAL_ATTRIBUTE_RESPONSE event is only generated on the case that one of the written arrtributes failed to be written; if all of the attributes were written successfully, then the E_ZCL_CBET_WRITE_INDIVIDUAL_ATTRIBUTE_RESPONSE event will not be sent by the local node. If the event is not present, then it can be assumed that the attribute was written successfully.

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Best regards,

Sebastian

0 Kudos