KW40Z MyWirelessApp getting started tutorial, missing file??

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KW40Z MyWirelessApp getting started tutorial, missing file??

Jump to solution
jooyounhong
Contributor I

I am following FRDM-KW40Z 802.15.4 getting started tutorial. When I flash the MyWirelessApp-FreeRTOS-Coordinator, "Get Alternative File" error message pops up. It says "Could not find the following source file: V:\_ConnSw_kdsk1.3\framework\SecLib\build\CryptoLib\src\SW_RNG.c" and TeraTerm doesn't display anything. I was trying to look for the file SW_RNG.c file from connectivity software kit, but I couldn't find. What am I missing??

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
EarlOrlando
Senior Contributor II

Hello,

You get a message window which says that the file SW_RNG.c can't be found, it is because some functionalities are only delivered in a library (i.e. you can't get its source code), IAR asks for this file to debug step by step what happens inside the library but, since this source file is not available you are not able to debug this section of code. Don't worry about it, it is normal, you should be able to run the application in your board.

About TeraTerm, please verify that you are selecting the correct COM port and that you have configured the baudrate to 115200 bauds/s (Setup > Serial Port... > Baud rate: 115200).

Best regards,

Earl.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
EarlOrlando
Senior Contributor II

Hello,

You get a message window which says that the file SW_RNG.c can't be found, it is because some functionalities are only delivered in a library (i.e. you can't get its source code), IAR asks for this file to debug step by step what happens inside the library but, since this source file is not available you are not able to debug this section of code. Don't worry about it, it is normal, you should be able to run the application in your board.

About TeraTerm, please verify that you are selecting the correct COM port and that you have configured the baudrate to 115200 bauds/s (Setup > Serial Port... > Baud rate: 115200).

Best regards,

Earl.

0 Kudos