KW36: How to use WhiteList?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KW36: How to use WhiteList?

jictannu
Contributor III

I'm using kw36 to scan, but I only want to receive advertise from the specified devices and I don't want to connect, so I'm using the whitelist:

static void BleApp_Config(void)
{
	Gap_AddDeviceToWhiteList(gBleAddrTypePublic_c, test_address);
}
void BleApp_Start(gapRole_t gapRole)
{
            gScanParams.filterPolicy = gScanWithWhiteList_c;
            (void)App_StartScanning(&gScanParams, BleApp_ScanningCallback, gGapDuplicateFilteringEnable_c, gGapScanContinuously_d, gGapScanPeriodicDisabled_d);
}

But I noticed that the whitelisted devices can only be scanned once and then the scanning stops.(I don't receive gDeviceScanned_c anymore, but I also don't receive gScanStateChanged_c).I have to start the scan again manually. How can I implement filtering for other devices and kw36 keep scanning?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

App_StartScanning(&gScanParams, BleApp_ScanningCallback, gGapDuplicateFilteringEnable_c, gGapScanContinuously_d, gGapScanPeriodicDisabled_d);

The third parameter changes to disable. Do you comment all the connection function? Do you comment the timeout function for scanning?

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 days after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos