KW36 HRS demo debug error:No source available...

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

KW36 HRS demo debug error:No source available...

跳至解决方案
878 次查看
jictannu
Contributor III

I want to debug frdmkw36_wireless_examples_bluetooth_hrs_freertos, but I get this:

pastedImage_2.png

in frdmkw36_wireless_examples_bluetooth_hrs_freertos.map file:

pastedImage_3.png

I am using PEMicro to debug. It looks like my code runs into 0x20002360 but this address is in ucHeap[]? 

标签 (3)
标记 (1)
0 项奖励
1 解答
742 次查看
Sebastian_Del_Rio
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Mo Xinyu, I hope you're doing well!

The HRS example project included in the KW36's SDK by default comes with Low-Power mode enabled, causing the device to go to sleep when running the example.

The device can be mass-erased by using an "unlock kinetis" command in J-Link Commander, or a mass erase command through MCUXpresso, which works as well.

Low-Power mode can be disabled by setting the following macro (in the app_preinclude.h header file) to a 0, like so:

/* Enable/Disable PowerDown functionality in PwrLib */
#define cPWR_UsePowerDownMode           0‍‍

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Best regards,

Sebastian

在原帖中查看解决方案

1 回复
743 次查看
Sebastian_Del_Rio
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Mo Xinyu, I hope you're doing well!

The HRS example project included in the KW36's SDK by default comes with Low-Power mode enabled, causing the device to go to sleep when running the example.

The device can be mass-erased by using an "unlock kinetis" command in J-Link Commander, or a mass erase command through MCUXpresso, which works as well.

Low-Power mode can be disabled by setting the following macro (in the app_preinclude.h header file) to a 0, like so:

/* Enable/Disable PowerDown functionality in PwrLib */
#define cPWR_UsePowerDownMode           0‍‍

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Best regards,

Sebastian