JN5189 test

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JN5189 test

Viki
Contributor II
HI All, The chip I use is JN5189, the routine version is JN-AN-1242, and the SDK version is SDK_2.6.0_JN5189. The problem I have encountered is that the Module can work normally after downloading the jn-an-1242-jn518x-customer-module-value-tool.bin file, but if downloading the file I compiled, it cannot work normally (I did not modify anything). What is the cause? BR, Viki
0 Kudos
3 Replies

nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Please follow the document to install the tool chain.

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/nxp/user-guides/UM11356.pdf

Notice the page 4.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 days after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

Viki
Contributor II

Hi @nxf56274 ,

I have downloaded these tools before, and used SDK2.6.2_JN5189 version of SDK for development. The phenomenon after compiling and downloading the program is normal, but when switching to SDK2.6.0_JN5189SDK, the compilation is not normal. Now I have downloaded these tools again, but the problem is still not solved, may I ask what may be the cause?

BR,

Viki

0 Kudos

nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

You should notice the console output. Check if it handle the bin file normally. The IDE generate the bin file, and then it will call the python script to encrypt the bin file. If this operation doesn't operate correctly, the bin file can't be used. It's not the IDE problem, but your tool chains' problem.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 days after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos