cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JN5189 GPIO

Viki
Contributor II

Hi all,

The chip I use is JN5189, the SDK version I use is SDK2.6.2_JN5189DK6, and the routine I use is Zigbee_ed_rx_on.

I wanted to use the PIO21 pin as a general GPIO output (function 1 of PIO21 is a function of GPIO) and I found that after calling GPIO_PinInit() and IOCON_PinMuxSet() to set it to function 1, I still couldn't control its output low level properly.

It is worth mentioning that the above method can control the PIO7 output high/low level normally.

I want to know how to control the normal output of PIO21 high/low level?

BR,

Viki

0 Kudos
3 Replies

nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I use led demo to test the pin. I only add two code to control the pin. It works.

1.PNG

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 days after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

Viki
Contributor II

Hi @nxf56274 ,

Thank you for your reply.

I observe that you are controlling the high output level of the PIO21 pin.

As my question says, I can control the PIO21 pin to output high levels, but I can't control it to output low levels.May I ask if the PIO21 pin can normally output low level in your test?Are the chips and SDK versions you use the same as mine?

BR,

Viki

0 Kudos

nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Both are OK. The sdk is the latest.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 days after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos