cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JN5179 Read Binding Table

jainilshah
Contributor III
Hi All,

We are working with NXP JN5179 DK0005 devkit for one of our projects.
We are having some problems while reading end Device Binding table(E.g. switch) from Coordinator. We are using "DR1175 LED Bulb Device" and "DR1199 Dimmer Switch Device" that comes along with Dev Kit for the Binding experiments and ZGWUI (Windows GUI Tool) for issuing Binding command to Coordinator.

Can you please let me know how to read end device binding table from Coordinator?

Thanks in Advance!
Tags (4)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

saleem_kala-janssen
NXP Apps Support
NXP Apps Support

Hi MattGillespie‌,

can you please support this request?

Thanks.

Saleem

0 Kudos

wupengfei
Contributor II

Can you tell me how JN5179 is going into programming mode? I follow the instructions of the technician SPIMIMO-> GND,RESET-GND,VDD->3.3V still can not recognize the JN5179 device. Thank you.

0 Kudos

MattGillespie
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

All of the JN devices require DO1/SPIMISO to be low when RESETN is released. See the image below. Reset must be released so that the CPU can start running. It will then start running an application in the bootloader that lets you program the internal flash memory over the UART.

JN_Reset.png

wupengfei
Contributor II

I make it success.  thanks for your help.

0 Kudos

marjohloo
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Jainil,

The ZGWUI interface doesn't currently support the remote reading of the binding table from a device.

However the ZPS_eAplZdpMgmtBindRequest() function in our stack can be used to read the table from a remote device. Further details on this function are in JN-UG-3113 ZigBee 3.0 Stack User Guide from ZigBee 3.0|NXP .

Regards, Martin.

0 Kudos

saleem_kala-janssen
NXP Apps Support
NXP Apps Support

Hi marjohloo‌,

can you please have  a look at this?

Thanks.

Saleem

FYI: steverymer

0 Kudos