次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

JN5168 Home Automation Example

1,120件の閲覧回数
vijay_gopinatha
Contributor II

Hi,

I used the JN-AN-1189 example of home automation profile and the device is discovered in the controller.

As the next step, I want to control a relay for the smartplug example. Based on the on-off i want to operate the relay.

How do I determine the output pin used by JN5168? Also can i directly drive a relay with that digital output?

Regards,

Vijay

ラベル(1)
4 返答(返信)

798件の閲覧回数
mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Vijay,

Please look at the next user Guide

Chapter 5. Digital Inputs/Outputs (DIOs)

JN516x Integrated Peripherals API User Guide

PUBLIC void APP_vInitLeds(void)
{
    vAHI_DioSetPullup( DIO_LED_MASK,0);        /* pull up on */
    psDio->u32DioDirection &= ~DIO_LED_MASK;  /* input */
}

Regards,

Mario

798件の閲覧回数
vijay_gopinatha
Contributor II

Hi Mario,

thanks for the reply. It’s useful information for me. One additional question related to the question.

i used the HA on off switch example Nxp has published. That’s working perfectly fine. I also needs to connect a manual switch to this. My understanding is manual switch will input to one of DIO as input and based on the interrupt I toggle switch state. 

Is is this the preferred approach? Do you have a sample application wich takes DIO inputs?

thanks in advance,

Vijay

0 件の賞賛

798件の閲覧回数
mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Vijay,

My understanding is manual switch will input to one of DIO as input and based on the interrupt I toggle switch state. 

I am a little bit confused by this. What is your final application?

Mario

0 件の賞賛

798件の閲覧回数
vijay_gopinatha
Contributor II

Thanks Mario for the reply. You would have seen a relay insert module which has inputs from switch and control the light as a load. This way you can control the light from a app/Zigbee command and use the manual switch also as input. I was trying to create one such device.