JN5168 802.15.4 development in the development of the following problems encountered, for help, thank you friends

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JN5168 802.15.4 development in the development of the following problems encountered, for help, thank you friends

songhuang
Contributor I

(1) in the 802.15.4 agreement, the terminal sends a message to the coordinator, how to know the coordinator has received a message? How to query ACK?
  (2) in the 802.15.4 agreement, the terminal does not communicate with the coordinator in the case, how to know the coordinator has not exist?
(3) in the 802.15.4 protocol, the terminal sleep after 1s wake up to send a heartbeat packet to the coordinator and then sleep, continue to cycle. However, in the same program, only the existence of welding differences in the terminal circuit board can be issued to the heartbeat frame, and some can not send out the heartbeat frame, which is caused by software compatibility, or other reasons? How to improve it?

0 Kudos
3 Replies

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Song,

Please take a look to the user guide IEEE 802.15 and look for the 4.2 Coding for PAN Co-ordinator

http://www.nxp.com/docs/en/user-guide/JN-UG-3024.pdf 

Also, you can take as reference the Application notes that we provide.

Best Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos

davidashraf
Contributor V

Hello Song , 
Which Application note and stack version do you use ? 

Regards 
David

0 Kudos

songhuang
Contributor I

Thanks for your attention!
My procedure is base on 802.15.4 protocol.The Jennic 802.15.4 Stack API,JN-RM-2002,Revision1.7.
The Chip is JN5168.

0 Kudos