cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JN-AN-1189 vAHI_SwReset()

hongpengxie
Contributor II

Hello there,
I am using JN-AN-1189. I am actively requesting to leave the network on the device, ZPS_eAplZdoLeaveNetwork(0, FALSE, FALSE); but I did not execute iAHI_EraseEEPROMsegment(1); PDM_vDeleteAllDataRecords(); vAHI_SwReset(); Start searching the network again, this time when I search the network, I printed the "Restore epid 00158d0001db89df" message. After repeating the network 4-5 times, I will generate "ZPS_XS_E_NO_FREE_MCPS_REQ", I want to know how to enter the network without executing vAHI_SwReset().

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I want to know how to enter the network without executing vAHI_SwReset()

The example provides a way to leave the network without the SWReset. It is erasing the PDM, factory reset.

else if(sAppPorEvent->eType == APP_E_EVENT_POR_PDM_RESET )
    {
        DBG_vPrintf(TRACE_LIGHT_NODE, "\n\nPOR PDM Reset\n\n");

ZPS_eAplZdoLeaveNetwork(0, FALSE,FALSE);
        vStartStopTimer( APP_StartUPTimer, APP_TIME_MS(1000),(uint8*)&(sDeviceDesc.eNodeState),E_LEAVE_WAIT );
    }

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos

hongpengxie
Contributor II

Hi
According to the information you provided, I found it below it.
Case E_LEAVE_RESET:
             DBG_vPrintf(TRACE_LIGHT_NODE, "E_LEAVE_RESET\r\n");
             PDM_vDeleteAllDataRecords();
             vAHI_SwReset();
             Break;
Still need to use vAHI_SwReset();
Maybe I didn't describe the problem of clearing me. I used ZPS_eAplZdoLeaveNetwork(0, FALSE, FALSE) when I tried to leave the network; then I used iAHI_EraseEEPROMsegment(1); PDM_vDeleteAllDataRecords(); but I didn't use vAHI_SwReset(); I use eEZ_UpdateEZState(E_EZ_START); I turn on web search again, but I found that the information of the coordinator of the last link is still there. I don't want to use vAHI_SwReset(); because I want to save the state of the IO port.
I want to know how to clear the information of the last coordinator without using vAHI_SwReset(); or use vAHI_SwReset(); instead of changing the state of the original IO port.

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

You could save your pins states before the SW reset using the u32AHI_DioReadInput. You could save in flash and after the reset create a routine to restore the pin status.

Regards,

Mario

hongpengxie
Contributor II

thank you

I also thought this was a good solution, if I couldn't get rid of the coordination side information of the previous connection without using vAHI_SwReset ().

But can I be sure that I am using ZPS_eAplZdoLeaveNetwork (0, FALSE, FALSE);IAHI_EraseEEPROMsegment (1) is used only;PDM_vDeleteAllDataRecords ();Instead of using vAHI_SwReset ();Is there any other way to remove the last coordinator's information?

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Are you sure that you are getting the ZPS_E_SUCCESS?

Did you call APP_vFactoryResetRecords();?

The function is setting the default values, keys, and app data structs.

Please let me know your finding.

Regards,

Mario

hongpengxie
Contributor II

thank you

I accepted ZPS_E_SUCCESS, but I did not find APP_vFactoryResetRecords () in jn-an-1189;Finally, I found a definition in jn-an-1171 zll_remote_node.c. I am trying to port this function to jn-an-1189, hoping to solve the problem

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Please look at the app_Znc_cmds.c file included in the JN-AN-1223 Control Bridge

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos