Implementing modbus RTU with wireless module.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Implementing modbus RTU with wireless module.

ajit1
Contributor I

Dear all,

I am newbie and New to Using NXP module as programmer.I am trying to implement simple local web application where Modbus RTU device being connected with NXP wifi module. The wifi module send modbus request to Modbus RTU device and get reply and display the parameter read on local web server. To develop i need below support 

1) Which wifi /NXP module could be used for application.kindly suggest model with evaluation board

2) Is there any module which support Arduino IDE and support coding 

https://www.nxp.com/products/identification-and-security/authentication/om3710-a71chard-a71ch-arduin...

3)Library supporting like SoftwareSerial,ModbusRTu,Wifi config supported to NXP module

4)Any local web server application to display temperature,humidity with suggested module.

5)Supporting development IDE and library link any

I have worked with Rapid IOT prototype kit where its easy to configure device, But i cant used to integrate to modbus device.Like wise nodemcu i can use config any pins for Integration with sensor.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

Sorry for the inconvenience this might cause you but we currently do not have a WIFI solution. 

Regarding the solution for the A71CH and the Arduino IDE, we do not have any implementation for that specific IDE, nonetheless, can receive I2C parameters that you can send from your Arduino.

The IDE do you mean for this device ? or were you looking for a WIFI one? 

You can check our available wireless products in  the following page Wireless Solutions for Embedded Devices|NXP 

Regards,

Estephania 

0 Kudos