IW611 Bluetooth Instruction Set

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IW611 Bluetooth Instruction Set

fpga_designer
Contributor I

I'd like to use the IW611 in one of my current projects, but I want to develop a bare metal application.  So I need a document that lists all of the commands for the bluetooth and wifi interfaces as I will NOT be using any linux drivers because I'll not be running an operating system of any kind.  Can anyone point me to these documents?

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Christine_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Thanks for creating case to us and hope you are doing well.

Firstly please let me know whether you can access below links:

If you can not access, please let me know your are using Module or only using our Wi-Fi chip to do your COB designs.
  • If you are using module, they you have 2 ways:
1.ask help from module partner for details about each API, they can not provide our whole secure files to you, but they can support you according to our user manual guidance if you have any detailed questions.

2.provide me below detailed info,  and apply secure files by this link: Request secure access rights
Then I will send request to our PDM team, they will decide whether grant access to you according to your annual volume.
  1. Company name:
  2. Company Location:
  3. Project:
  4. NDA:
  5. Application:
  6. Use case description:
  7. Which distributor is supporting?
  8. Who is the NXP sales contact?​
  9. Project Annual Volume:

• If you are using our Wi-Fi chip to do COB designs, please only follow above method 2.

Kindly remind:

Here is a public community, to protect your company and project info, please send me above info to my private email, not post here.

IW611 is a Wi-Fi chip which needs host platform to support. It is not a wireless hostless product.

Hope my description and guidance is clear for you.
Please do not hesitate to reply me if you need further support.

Best regards,
Christine.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos

Christine_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @fpga_designer 

Anything else I can do for you on this case?

Best regards,

Christine.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos