Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use timer to capture on JN5189

Jump to solution
lvdp
Contributor III

Hi:

We need to use the JN5189 timer to capture the width of the PWM. I saw this API CTIMER_SetupCapture() in the SDK, but there is no driver_examples. I don’t know how to use this function. At the same time, the datasheet does not indicate which PIN can be used to timer capture,and which capture channel corresponds to. Can you tell me?

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

You can read the CR register.

1.PNG

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 days after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

The pin description is in chapter 8 of RM. You can refer this link CTIMER to know how to capture. 

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 days after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos
lvdp
Contributor III

Yes, we found the pin description on datasheet later,but I did not find the CTIMER_GetCAPCounter()  in the SDK of JN5189

0 Kudos
nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

You can read the CR register.

1.PNG

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:

0 Kudos