How to send attribute reporting to Coodinator?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to send attribute reporting to Coodinator?

minhtan_uet
Contributor III

Hi Suport team! 
Now I'm working with : JN-AN-1217-Router , JN-AN-1220-LightSensor
As i know. After binding note with Coodinator. LightSensor will send atribute report to update data with interval time

pastedImage_2.png
pastedImage_1.png

Now. I want send attribute report to Coordinator like this. Use one button for notify (JN-AN-1217-Router)
pastedImage_3.png

In JN-UG-3115 - Atribute report, I have try many time but still notwork
Can you guide me? Thanks! 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Sebastian_Del_Rio
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Tran Minh Tan, I hope you're doing well!

Could you try printing the following values to see if the report configurations are being saved correctly?

DBG_vPrintf(TRACE_REPORT, "Cluster %04x Attribute %04x Min %d Max %d IntV %d Direct %d Change %d\n",
                u16ClusterId,
                u16AttributeEnum,
                asSavedReports[i].sAttributeReportingConfigurationRecord.u16MinimumReportingInterval,
                asSavedReports[i].sAttributeReportingConfigurationRecord.u16MaximumReportingInterval,
                asSavedReports[i].sAttributeReportingConfigurationRecord.u16TimeoutPeriodField,
                asSavedReports[i].sAttributeReportingConfigurationRecord.u8DirectionIsReceived,
                asSavedReports[i].sAttributeReportingConfigurationRecord.uAttributeReportableChange.zint8ReportableChange);

In the attached sniffer log the red squares show the automatic reports in the configured times, and the blue and yellow squares show the report when a cluster state changes.

If there's a change in the cluster's value, a report should be generated and sent.

Please let me know if you have any more problems.

Best regards,

Sebastian

0 Kudos

minhtan_uet
Contributor III

Dear Sebastian Delrio Employé

Thank for reply :smileygrin:!!!
"In the attached sniffer log the red squares show the automatic reports in the configured times, and the blue and yellow squares show the report when a cluster state changes." 
As i understand. If the cluster's value is changed
- sBaseDevice.sOnOffServerCluster.bOnOff 
- sSensor.sIlluminanceMeasurementServerCluster.u16MeasuredValue
- sSensor.sTemperatureMeasurementServerCluster.i16MeasuredValue
==>  A report will automatically be generated and sent. Is that true?
and if false, how the report is sent?

"Could you try printing the following values to see if the report configurations are being saved correctly?"
=> Let me try it tomorrow
Thanks

0 Kudos

Sebastian_Del_Rio
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Tran Mihn Tan,

If the report structure is configured correctly, the report when manually changing cluster state should be automatic.

Please let me know when you can try printing the structure to check configuration.

Best regards,

Sebastian

0 Kudos