cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to recompile DK4 library files

zgmwork
Contributor II

I encountered two problems in using JN5169:

1.After modifying the source file of dk4 library file in JN-SW-4170 SDK, how can we recompile it into a library?

2.I use JN516x-EK004 Evaluation Kit to upgrade a 230KB program to the node device through OTA. It takes about

an hour. It's too slow.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

zgmwork
Contributor II

I used JN-AN-1218 procedures.

修改了C:\NXP\bstudio_nxp\sdk\JN-SW-4170\Platform\DK4\Source\LightingBoard.c源文件,重编译AN1218时,这个文件好像不会被重编译,而是调用它的库文件。

1.Modified the C: NXP bstudio_nxp sdk JN-SW-4170 Platform DK4 Source LightingBoard. C source file. When recompiling AN1218, the file does not seem to be recompiled, but the library file that calls it.

2. OTA upgrade is also the use of this program, the gateway is using PC test end: NXP test tool 12, using the configuration on the following pictures, it takes about an hour, do not know what the reason is.

nxp_test_tool_12_1.png

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

1. Modified the C: NXP bstudio_nxp SDK JN-SW-4170 Platform DK4 Source LightingBoard. C source file. When recompiling AN1218, the file does not seem to be recompiled, but the library file that calls it.

DId you save, clean and compile the file?

2. OTA upgrade is also the use of this program, the gateway is using PC test end: NXP test tool 12, using the configuration on the following pictures, it takes about an hour, do not know what the reason is.

Could you please try with the ZWGUI that is included in the JN-AN-1216.

C:\NXP\bstudio_nxp\workspace\JN-AN-1216-Zigbee-3-0-IoT-ControlBridge\Tools\TestGUI\TestGUI

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos

patrick_pan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, Zhu

Regarding your second question about OTA speed. Normally the whole OTA procedure of AN1218 Dimmable Light is approximately 10 mins. If it is ZED node then OTA speed highly depend on its sleep duration which can be much longer than 10 mins.

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

1. After modifying the source file of dk4 library file in JN-SW-4170 SDK, how can we recompile it into a library?

What are the files that you modified? If you modify some files included in the SDK, you should save the files, clean the project and compile again.

2. I use JN516x-EK004 Evaluation Kit to upgrade a 230KB program to the node device through OTA. It takes about an hour. It's too slow.

Are you working on the JN-AN-1218? The connection is direct?

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos