How to flash code in XBee 868/865 lp module using codewarrior

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to flash code in XBee 868/865 lp module using codewarrior

dhruvalparmar
Contributor I

I have xbee 868/865 lp module. My device are programmable. I use codewarrior 10.2 with xbee SDK. When i debug / release Xbee sample application project code after that I run that code. I follow all the instruction which is give in help, I perform all the step and i got no error or warning and also generate mc9s08qe32.tcl but i show that xbee device can not perform anything.

I execute blink LED code from Xbee sample application project but i got no error or warning and also generate mc9s08qe32.tcl but my xbee device LED can not blink.

Please give solution about my problem. I can not understand it please give me solution.

THANKS

0 Kudos
2 Replies

AngelC
Senior Contributor I

Dear Dhruval,

Despite using a Freescale microcontroller, XBee modules and their firmware is only supported by Digi. I am afraid I am not familiar with such modules and the SDK at all. If the XBee module is using a MC9S08QE32 indeed, there should not be any problem at all. However, there might be some missing configuration needed and that only Digi is aware of.

I strongly recommend you to contact Digi directly or search in their website for this documentation or detailed procedure.  They should guide you in this process.

Regards,

AngelC

0 Kudos

dhruvalparmar
Contributor I

Thank you so much AngelC for give me replay and send time for me.

0 Kudos