We've already developed the PC Application to flash the bin file for the QN9021. We developed the application to enable us to flash multiple boards using one pc only. The only issue is the enabling of the OTA feature.
In the ISP tool, the detail on how the OTA checkbox is implemented is not described in the UM10995 (BLE Application Developer's Guide) document.
We've read the UM10994 (OTA Programming) documentation which describes the following:
* fw_start_addr for firmware2 (default to 0x12000)
* crypt: Encryption enable/disable
* key: AES 128 (16bytes)
My questions are:
1. To my understanding, the bin file must be flashed from 0x12000 address (is this correct?)
2. What address location must the crypt byte be implemented?
3. What address location must the AES 128 be implemented?
Hope you could reply soon!
Many thanks in advance!