The below document provides information on how to successfully build a BeeKit generated project for CodeWarrior 10.6 using Kinetis Design Studio v.2.0.0.
The information contained in the document is consistent only for Kinetis KW2x wireless platforms. Enjoy your lecture and any feedback is highly appreciated!
Good Afternoon Mihai:
Excellent document! it helped me a lot.
I have some feedback for a newer version:
1. The steps in the document are not numerated with numbers... only have arrows as step numbers.
2. In the part that states "Next step: move to Cross ARM C Linker section. Do the same operation as described at steps 5", i recommend repeating the whole step five instead of referencing.
3. In the part that states "Next, select the “Includes” section under the “Cross ARM C Compiler”. Here, all the include paths needs to be modified by replacing the backslash ‘\’ with slash ‘/’. The quickest way is to directly edit (search/replace) the xml beyond the project, i.e. the “.cproject” file." I would recommend putting as the very first step the quick way: "The quickest way is to directly edit (search/replace) the xml beyond the project, i.e. the “.cproject” file.".
4. The part that states: "Also, the “All configurations” selection is available, if all configurations are to be used." should be repeated in all steps that has the option. KDS3.0 mantains umodified the "All Configurations" part, but not KDS2.0... I had to go back very often in the documentation.
5. The documents could seem repetitive, but people like me appreciate that.
I think that there is a lack of documentation with the Wireless Stack in the community. Guides like these are very welcomed for us (Freescale Customers trying to build projects with wireless).
Do you have plans for updating the document for exporting Beekit projects to KDS3.0?