Gateway Receiver to interface with Wireless Temperature Sensor

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gateway Receiver to interface with Wireless Temperature Sensor

derbon43
Contributor I

Hi, I am looking for the gateway receiver which receives the Wireless Temperature Sensor readings and with the help of ethernet connection it will communicate with an online database which performs data analytics

It would be better if any Built-In Xbeeproducts will be available in gateway receiver and even in any case. If it's not available then it must create the connection with Wireless modems which uses the Xbee products.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

I'm not sure of which protocol of communication you are looking for, but maybe you can check on this page Wireless Connectivity Solutions for Embedded Devices|NXP|NXP  which has all our available wireless solutions. 

Could you please help me with more details of which protocol you are looking for?

If you are looking for a specific solution for that gateway, you might need to ask on the page of it. 

Regards, 

Estephania  

0 Kudos

derbon43
Contributor I

Hi, thank for the reply Actually I am looking for the IoT development board which uses an ethernet connection to communicate with internet router and the at the same time it receives the values for wireless modem by connecting it with IoT board using UART process. We are working with the indoor monitoring system and want to integrate the sensors with the cloud.

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

By any chance , do you mean this two boards? 

OM40007|LPC54018 IoT Microcontroller Module|NXP 

OM40006|IoT Module Base Board|NXP 

Regards ,
Estephania 

0 Kudos