For Study of SPI Driver which SDK file is helpful.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For Study of SPI Driver which SDK file is helpful.

abhitippanna
Contributor III

Hello,

I am using FRDM KW36 development board. I want to do study of SPI driver which example is helpful for do study about SPI driver.

Thank you.

7 Replies

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

I believe you will find helpful the example available in the SDK of the KW36, by any chance, have you checked it? Is it helpful for you? Do you have any specific doubt regarding it? 

pastedImage_4.png

Regards,

Estephania 

abhitippanna
Contributor III

I want to interface on board flash with controller which example is perfect for it. I am confused. 

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

Are you trying to interface your board with another device? How are you running the example? What can I help you with to help you clarify your doubts? 

Regards,

Estephania

0 Kudos

abhitippanna
Contributor III

Hello,

I am using FRDM KW36 development board and i am going to interface on board flash present on development board using dspi polling example.

how that should be done..?

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

If you want to run the example as it is set by default without any modification, you will need two boards. One to work as a master and the other one as a slave, connect them as stated in the readme file in the examples and just run it. 

Regards,

Estephania 

0 Kudos

abhitippanna
Contributor III

I tried that now i am trying to implement SPI driver for flash AT45DB041E (Present on KW36 Development board). By using polling example.

By using this example I am able to read manufacture ID and Status register of FLASH. Status register value is 9d (After reading). But while reading and writing flash. i have faced problem.

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

Which issue are you facing? 

Regards, 

Estephania 

0 Kudos