キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

FRDM KW40Z 802.15.4 documentation

949件の閲覧回数
sammathews
Contributor I

Hi there. I have been trying to operate the KW40Z 802.15.4 radio without using the closed source connectivity suite. I want to be able to send and receive (basic) 802.15.4 packets using register accesses. Do you have any further documentation or example code for doing so? The manual states that further detail is omitted and the connectivity suite is recommended instead. Surely we can write applications without it though?

タグ(2)
0 件の賞賛
3 返答(返信)

573件の閲覧回数
charlesasquith
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

There are some demo applications for IEEE 802.15.4 on the FRDM-KW40Z that you can download and possibly even adjust for your own needs. Have you looked at them? You can find them at nxp.com/FRDM-KW40Z under Getting Started-->2. Get Software-->Get KW40Z Connectivity Software. Also, under the Build, Run tab they have some videos on how to run and debug these programs.

0 件の賞賛

573件の閲覧回数
sammathews
Contributor I

Hi Charles. Thanks for you response. I have had an example up and running with the connectivity software. However, it is my understanding that this is closed source so it won't suit my application. Is there no way a user can utilise the 802.15.4 radio without using your connectivity stack? Thanks.

0 件の賞賛

573件の閲覧回数
charlesasquith
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

If your application requires open source code then you will need to write the stack for your project if you really want to utilize 802.15.4.

0 件の賞賛