cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers/Documentation for Panasonic module with 88W8977

Jump to solution
danf
Contributor II

I'm trying to use the Panasonic Wifi/BLE module with the 88W8977 SoC. I want to use this with an i Mx.Rt1020 board with FreeRTOS.

Regardless of the board I can't find any documentation on the module, programming guide, etc... I see the Wifi examples for the Rt1060/1050 board, but I'm specifically looking for Bluetooth.

Are there Bluetooth driver's available? Or a programming guide? or Bluetooth example for any of the iMx MCUs?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

We currently have this information that might help you in your development. Currently we do not have any support for the requested RT, still you can try migrating the current information/data to you desired device.

Also, the Bluetooth enablement for the drivers will come in future SDK releases.

You can find some information regarding the Bluetooth usage in several sources, you can try in the documentation of the current SDK's of the RT's supported, also you can try in the web page of the device; if you can't see the information you will need to request the access through the chat or an internal support request. Still, in the web page we will only have the information of the chip, if you are looking for information regarding the module in particular, you will need to request it to the manufacturer of the module.

If you have any other question , please let us know.

Regards,

Estephania

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

We currently have this information that might help you in your development. Currently we do not have any support for the requested RT, still you can try migrating the current information/data to you desired device.

Also, the Bluetooth enablement for the drivers will come in future SDK releases.

You can find some information regarding the Bluetooth usage in several sources, you can try in the documentation of the current SDK's of the RT's supported, also you can try in the web page of the device; if you can't see the information you will need to request the access through the chat or an internal support request. Still, in the web page we will only have the information of the chip, if you are looking for information regarding the module in particular, you will need to request it to the manufacturer of the module.

If you have any other question , please let us know.

Regards,

Estephania

0 Kudos